Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fekkai Hair Care

As a member of BzzAgent I have gotten to try some amazing products but recently I got to try the most amazing one! I was so used to Frederic Fekkai products only being available at high end retailers but I was shocked to find out that there is a line now available at drugstores. I was sent a full size shampoo and conditioner of the Fekkai Full Volume. These hair products are amazing. The first day that I tried these products I was thrilled with the body and volume my hair had. I was also really happy with the scent of the products. They have a great smell that is not too strong but seemed to last throughout the day.

Besides the Full Volume line of products there are three others. There is a Glossing line which is made with olive oil and helps restore shine. There is also the Shea Butter line which is made with shea butter and helps to restore moisture. Lastly, there is the Technisian Color Care that helps prevent fading and guard against UV rays.  These high performance collections from Fekkai are great. Next time you are at the local drugstore look for them and try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment