Monday, October 17, 2011

Aeromax Halloween Costume

My almost 4 year old son was begging me to be a Fireman for Halloween ever since I asked him what he wanted to be. I liked the idea of a Fireman and we headed out to check out some costumes. Boy was I disappointed. All of the costumes were cheap looking though not cheap in cost. Every single costume we found was made out of polyester which can be very itchy for a little kid. The hats were even worse. One costumes hat was a ridiculously flimsy plastic that I could pretty much guarantee would break before Halloween even came. We went home feeling a little defeated that we did not find a costume. I then took to the internet. Finally, I had found a Fireman costume that looked cute and not cheap. It was a little more expensive than I wanted to spend but through a little searching I found it on Amazon for about $20 less than other places were selling it. This costume is made by AEROMAX and it is amazing. It came in the mail the other day and my son doesn't want to take it off. Several people who have already seen him in it have commented that he looks like a real Fireman. The fabric is a heavy cotton and the clasps are actually made from metal not plastic. The hat is also a great piece of the costume. It is a harder plastic that I am not at all worried will break.


I highly recommend checking out Aeromax when you need a costume. I am truly thrilled by the quality and will definitely be purchasing from them in the future. You can find their products at www.aeromaxtoys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment