Sunday, September 11, 2011

Old Navy Jeans

I am a member of a site called Crowdtap. For those of you who have not heard of Crowdtap it is a soial media site and it is awesome. I have participated in several sampling opportunities with Crowdtap. The most recent one was for Old Navy Jeans. I was mailed a coupon to get a free pair of jeans for myself and one for a friend. Now neither my friend nor I had ever bought Old Navy jeans before but we were ready to give them a try. We headed over to our local Old Navy and tried on several pairs of jeans. There were so many that we loved and that fit really well. I picked the Trouser fit jeans. They are the perfect pair of jeans because you can wear them casually or you can dress them up and wear them to work or dinner. My friend decided on the classic boot cut pair and actually ended up buying them in two colors. If you are not yet a member of Crowdtap make sure to sign up here. www.crowdtap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment