Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chris Mann Roads Review

When I was picked to do the album review I wasn't too sure who Chris Mann was or even what his music was like. I knew he had been on The Voice and I remember enjoying his singing on the show but was not sure what his new album "Roads" would be like. The first time I put the CD on my husband and four year old were in the room. After listening to a few songs my husband commented how the music reminded him of Josh Groban and how much he was enjoying it. To me this meant Chris Mann is really pretty good. My husband never comments on music unless to complain about it. My favorite was my four year old though. He loved this CD. He must have played and replayed the song Roads about ten times. By the fifth time he was singing the song and dancing around the room. I really enjoyed the music as well and it has since become a staple in the car when I drive my children to school every morning.

Roads has many different kinds of songs, ranging from Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind” and Lady Antebellum’s “Need You Now” to Damien Rice’s “The Blowers’ Daughter.” This song was sung with Christina Aguiilera and is beautiful. Mann co-wrote two songs, “Cuore,” and the contemporary ballad “Falling.”
Chris Mann's new album Roads can be purchased through ITunes http://bit.ly/SgkwJb or on Amazon http://amzn.to/XQpJc8


Disclosure: This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment