Friday, April 27, 2012

Children's Claritin Mom Crew

Children and allergies just don't mix well! Living in NJ we have a pretty bad allergy season in the spring. My two sons suffer from allergies and I have struggles to control them. I was so excited when I found out that I was accepted to be a part of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew. Children's Claritin is the number one Pediatrician recommended non drowsy allergy medicine. My children have been doing great taking Claritin. They do not get drowsy and their allergies are being managed. I love that Claritin comes in two forms. My one son prefers the liquid form and my other the chewable. Children's Claritin is the only OTC brand of allergy medicine to provide 24 hour non drowsy allergy relief with just one dose a day.

Choose the #1 Pediatrician-Recommended Non-Drowsy OTC Allergy Brand:
  • The only 24 hour, non-drowsy allergy relief brand
  • Effective for indoor and outdoor allergies
  • Great grape taste
  • Indicated for kids ages 2 years and older
  • Two forms chewable and liquid.
For more information please visit www.claritin.com

"As a member of the Children’s Claritin mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment