Tuesday, February 21, 2012

January Cravebox

This month's Cravebox was titled The 2012 Vitality Box. This was a great theme for me since my New Years Resolution was to finally shed some of my baby weight. This Cravebox had five products in it. The products were
* Switch2Health S2H STEP Pedometer with points

* Emergen-C vitamin drink mix

* Colavita extra virgin olive oil

* Mereadesso Face and Neck tonig gel

* Prevention Magazine plus a one year subscription


I was very impressed and pleased with this month's box. I love that most of the products they send are fullsize and the value of the boxes well surpass the $10 a month I pay for the box. My favorite product by far was the S2H step pedometer. This was a great product to help me with my New Year's Resolution. It is so easy to clip on and then you just go about your day. The STEP tracks all of my activity and then I easily upload it to earn points.
There is currently a wait list to join Cravebox. If spots open up though I strongly suggest you check it out. I am having so much fun and love getting a little something for myself in the mail each month. www.cravebox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment