Friday, December 16, 2011

CraveBox

I was asked to join the pilot program of CraveBox through She Speaks. The idea of a cravebox is that you are sent a couple of products once a month to try. The products range from sample size to full size. I love getting new products to try so I figured I would check it out. Well I sure am glad I did. I received my first box the other day and it was fantastic. The theme of the box was "The Holiday Pamper Me" box. It was filled with several fill size products to pamper me this holiday season. In the box I received a two pack of Baci Chocolate Truffles, Perugina Chocolate Bar, BiC for Her retractable pens, OPI Nic's Sticks, and mereadesso beautiful body balm. Every product I got I love. I have already tried them all and could not be more pleased.
To join CraveBox you do need to pay a $10.00 fee per month but the value of the box this month well exceeded that. The body cream alone is selling for $54.00. If you would like to join CraveBox please go to www.cravebox.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment